Friday, October 26, 2007

While the Sun Shines

If he's reading, or if someone he knows is reading this, I am truly sorry for how frustrating this must be.

And yet, I still tell the internet about it.

I know someone who was going to go to a volleyball game today in town. I think it's the championship game or something like that (forgive me Lady Spartans). But, he couldn't go. Why? Because his cows broke down a fence and got into the hay yard.

The hay yard is where they keep the hay that they've made all summer until they need it to feed the cows in the winter. There can be anywhere from 300-800 bales of hay all loaded up and stacked on top of each other. It's a cow's Old Country Buffett. For a refresher course on hay bales, click here.

So the cows ended up in the hay yard and... essentially... (Dad, do you know where I'm going with this??) ....


Essentially......

Had a Hay Day.


Thank you. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were they dairy cows??? (I know they weren't, but the joke won't work otherwise.) While looking for his dairy cows, that escaped from his dairy farm, was he smelling for their "dairy-air"?

I'm sorry...you can punish me because I deserve it.

XOX,
Dad