Saturday, September 6, 2008

Swirling Vortex

Sorry it's been a few days- I was waiting for yet another biopsy result (I didn't post about it because- I just didn't want to) which came out negative yesterday so YEAH! This one was much closer to vital organs, and if it had come out positive would have netted me a nice tummy tuck. I figure if I have to have cancer, I might as well reap the benefits! But I don't- so anyway...

What you missed:

*Stephan looking HOTT getting ready to fight that BIG fire.

*The start of football season, and the Fantasy Football Draft.

*My booth at the Fallon County Fair.

*Return of the MOUSE!

Needless to say I did not run the 10k I was trying to run... It's still on the list and if I manage to do it before Christmas I'll think of that as a major accomplishment. Mostly I've just been fixating on the whole cancer thing, and amazed and happy that it's gone for real.

No comments: