Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday


We set traps yesterday. My job was to hold the cabinet door open so it didn't accidently swing at Stephan's head and freak him out while he set the traps. There was lots of jumping involved. I picked up the camera for a minute to try to catch a photo, but I had a job to do- photos had to wait until later.

Now, this morning, Stephan left for work. I didn't drive him, and wasn't awake when he left. But I do know that one of the traps is missing, and there are work gloves on the kitchen counter. I'm on garbage duty this morning, and seriously wondering what's going on. Where is the mouse? Is it in the garbage? You can't just spring that on someone- I need to know. Where is the mouse? I don't want to be tooling along this morning, whistling a happy tune, and be surprised that there's a dead mouse... in my way.

Haven't done laundry myself again yet. Just so you know. I wonder, when you see those "Please save our pets" signs on windows for emergency workers, why don't they list spiders and mice?

No comments: