Monday, August 15, 2011

Run Damnit!

Have you ever seen those cute crafty yard signs that ladies put in their gardens that say, "Grow Damnit!" That's what the title of this post is supposed to be like.

Which is about as far as I got with a post concept. I just got back from a 6.2 run. I'm pretty fuzzy in the brain because I simply haven't had enough water lately. But I finished it. I didn't give myself a choice though- I ran 3.1 miles away and didn't bring a cell phone and flagging down a police man just seemed like a cowardly thing to do. I walked about 10 minutes at the end. But hey, it's done. Stephan and I are reviewing all of our half marathon options for the fall. I'm not convinced I'm going to get one in, but we'll see.

My Learn Clean Do plan fell through on the weekend. But that's what weekends are for, right? Back on the wagon!!

Learn more about Massage Envy today.
Clean out my email inbox
Do... well.... done!

No comments: