Thursday, May 10, 2007

Overheard: On the Phone

Him: Thanks for the curtains, they look amazing. But we don't know what we need to hang them up.
Dad: No problem. You'll need a double curtain rod.
Hiim: ... I'll look for that at the Farm & Fleet today.
Dad: (Laughing) You might need to go somewhere else.
Him: Did she tell you? I hung up temporary curtains with an electrical cord.
Dad: (Laughing)
Him: Well, I have to hook up the new washer and dryer, and put the curtains up today.
Dad: Must be your day off, huh?
Him: Yeah, the Honey-do list.
Dad: (Laughing)
Him: I told you when you asked me that I didn't know what I was getting into by marrying your daughter.
Dad: Too late now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh good! You got a washer and dryer! Was it a gift or did you buy it on your own...is it too nosy to ask that. I am happy that you got one either way. You guys needed it. (I had a comment about the Honey-do list but I deleted...I'll tell you after I am offically married, HA!)