Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yet Another Good Cause - No $$ Involved


I've posted about the IRC before because Stephan and I believe that they are a really good organization. I stay up-to-date on their website and I've signed up for action alerts.

I'm not trying to get all "Brad & Angelina" on you, but you've probably heard of Sudan & Darfur recently. Well the Government of Sudan has recently ordered the closure of humanitarian aid programs in Darfur, North and East Sudan. This decision puts at risk the lives of millions of men, women and children who rely on humanitarian aid for survival.

Help me call on United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon to urge the Government of Sudan to reconsider this deplorable decision and ensure the delivery of lifesaving aid to vulnerable men, women and children in Sudan. Please make your voice heard now.

Please sign the urgent petition and tell your friends and family.

Sign Here

No comments: