Friday, March 19, 2010

Bunch of Stuff

So, we just watched the House episode with Laura Prepon where she is a blogger who writes about her life in a way that's TOTALLY obnoxious, alienating her boyfriend, and telling "the truth" to her readers. Guys, if that turns into me, I hope someone will tell me.

By the way, I love the homepage for House that I linked to. That's the only time I've ever seen a picture of Hugh Laurie and found him even remotely attractive. TMI? Sorry.

In baby news, Sawyer is doing amazing. He's in this wonderfully perfect stage of being cute, easily confined, undisciplined, adorable, AND sleeping 10-11 hours a night with only one feeding (usually around 5am). We just bought all new clothes (12 month cloths because he weighs 20lbs), and started taking walks in the stroller. He LOVES walks. He doesn't sleep like a normal child, he stays wide awake, looking all around him. We also took him for a ride in the hiking backpack this week. Photos to come, as they're on Stephan's phone (my camera battery died). He loved that too, but the view of the back of Daddy's head was boring so he fell asleep.

With nicer weather comes more Montana homesickness. We tried to walk in a forest preserve, but I missed the solitude of the road West of Plevna. The air is also noticeably ickier. Some days it feels like breathing through a scarf. Maybe that's just the humidity that I'm not used to. We're trying to plan a trip back to Plevna/Baker in April! I'll be writing TONS about that when it happens, so look out!

No comments: