Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just be glad you didn't Overhear: adult content


First of all, I know that more than 5 people have read the blog since I put up the "where are you now" poll. Too many options? Annoying that it's randomized? (I did that so people wouldn't realize I could only name 46 states off hand and I got impatient trying to remember the rest)

Tonight, er, last night now Stephan and I had a conversation that I thought would have been fun to blog. But... it ended up with me in a hysterical laughing fit about Keanu Reeves and {this part has been edited}. So... not so appropriate for the blog.

Wow. What you just read was a blog post about how I didn't post a blog post. This is why you click here, isn't it?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

LOL! I love that I know the secrets behind some of your blog posts! Okay, maybe most of your blog posts. Great pic of Keanu with his finger in he mouth, LMAO!