Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Worth a Look

I love finding motivation EVERYWHERE. I watch the Biggest Loser. I keep in touch with friends who run. I read websites and articles about fitness and healthy eating.

And I'm part of The 100 Challenge on Facebook. Anne from Portland is a personal trainer with two little kids. Once a month she posts a set of exercies that a bunch of people try to do 100 of in one day. I LOVE this. I love watching her videos with the kids stomping around. And I love that it's actually a pretty good challenge. Even if I only get 20 repititions done, it's fun and it's something.

I love it so much I started posting quick stretches after the exercises. It's a little uncomfortable for me to see myself on the internet, on a video, wearing SHORTS... but it's keeping me motivated. Check it out!

The 100 Challenge

No comments: