Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Petty Theft

I steal things from my Facebook friends. Now I've started to steal things from the friends of my friends. Today I found a quote that made me laugh so hard I had to share it. Since it fits in with what I blog about, I'll share it here! (Was that enough preamble??)



“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” ~ Zig Ziglar


So, there's that. No, motivation doesn't last. It's the reason the bikini top I purchased last month is hanging from my bedroom lamp. It's the reason I check out who read my blog every day- so I can be responsible to someone. I get the most motivation out of being accountable to people. To Stephan, to blog readers, to the 5k that will be reported on my Athlinks profile.

Similarly, I shower so I don't offend other people. See? It's all connected.

No comments: