Friday, March 23, 2007

4-Ever


I think it’s a hunting club.

Have I talked recently about the radio stations here? Since I’ve been painting an average of 6-8 hours a day for the last two weeks, I’ve been able to listen intently to the radio. On FM, we only get one station, 100.5. It plays Classic Rock. That’s all it plays, 24 hours a day. There are breaks for banter, news, weather, etc. But all the music is Classic Rock.

The weather? They actually report the weather for the entire state of Montana. From Baker to Kallispel, to Billings, all the way through North Dakota, Fargo and Bismark, and South Dakota. It would be like getting the weather report for Green Bay, St. Louis and Detroit every 30 minutes in Chicago.

I just heard there’s another station, on AM, that plays country music. And that, folks, is it for the radio. I’m actually excited to find the country station, since I’m about done with carrying on, since I’m not a wayward son.

No comments: