Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Putting the "H" in ho ho ho

I don't know what that title means.

Sometimes I can't sleep at night because there are too many things to blog about rolling around in my head. After that happens, I always wake up with NOTHING to write about. Any requests?

We have been super busy lately. Even after conquering Christmas, we have a slough of parties to get ready for. The preparation for the FMC Christmas party alone took about a week. The following day was caught up in creating a dip-and-bread appetizer for a party that evening.

That party was fun- we learned about the oldest registered cattle brand in the state of Montana, and the links between a barrel of oil and a bushel of corn. "If we can't use it for feed if it doesn't grow- don't bother selling it to us!" The dip, however, was one of three spinach, artichoke and cheese dips. That made me sad, and a little competitive.

Note to self: Must find new bring-to-a-party-appropriate appetizer.

Eh, and here's the temp, in case you were wondering...

Chicago right now: 35F
Plevna right now: 9F

But I promise I'm not complaining.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob's family has a great dip receipt! It is a cucumber, onion and cream cheese (cold) dip that no one can stop eating! And it is super easy to make!

... said...

You need to email me that recipe. Please!!