Sunday, March 30, 2008

Overheard: On the Phone

Me: How's your sick day going?

Him: Good- I'm on the internet.

Me: Yeah?

Him: Is this what you do all day?? I was just looking something up about my nursing license, and I clicked on a blog... that was like 3 hours ago. I just keep reading all this funny stuff, and there are more links on the side that I haven't even clicked yet. It's all about ER nursing.

Me: You just surfed the web for 3 hours?

Him: Yeah. Woh.

Me: I'm so proud.

In honor of Stephan discovering the internet, here's a video!

1 comment:

Kristenanne said...

We share many new things in common!!!
Shooting things with targets...check.
Processing game meat...check.
Cooking...check.
Budgeting in a rural town...check.
Soon enough I will be adding running a business to mine as well. Shoot this Montana stuff sure is a growth experience. Hope you are enjoying every minute of it! I know there are times, let's say often daily...when I go what in the hell am I doing living in rural Montucky, but then I look around and realize the amount of peace and groundedness (if that's a word?) I feel here. Would I trade one for the other, hmmmm. A question I often ponder. Can I find peace in a city ever again? Can I find like minded people and good friendships in the country? I believe the answer lies in what the future holds. And what I make of each and every day. How are your relationships in your town?