Thursday, February 11, 2010

Doing the Do

Not much to report here. Life as usual: Stephan working nights, I'm gearing up to start work next week, and The Little Man is working on growing and learning things. We play every day and it's so amazing to watch him discover his body a little more each day. Last night he found his ears and thumb, so he alternated hands poking himself in the head and face. He's also trying to roll over by kicking his chubby legs in the air and trying to throw them over his shoulder. We have little conversations sometimes where we take turns imitating each other. Last week he repeated "Ahh OOO Gooo" after I sang that I loved him. There's dancing and supported sitting up lately too. Hopefully with Stephan's next few days off we'll get some of these things on tape.

And, no, I didn't feel the earthquake yesterday. I'm sure I woke up when it happened at 3:59am, but then again, I also probably woke up at 1:30, 2:45, 5:15 and 6 am as well. And (blush) I'm still loving every minute of it. One day I'm sure I'll sleep more than 3 hours in a row again, and maybe then I'll realize what I've been missing. For now though, I really don't mind snuggling a crabby baby. I feel honored he picked us anyway.

No comments: