Thursday, July 10, 2008

Weather and Stuff



So, yeah, the weather in Southeast Montana continues to baffle me. It's hot. Really hot. Stephan's folks bought us a kick butt air conditioner to help cool the house and it's working wonderfully (though I'm scared for the electric bill next month). I take the dogs to the lake as often as possible to try to convince Besa that the water will help her not want to die. But, alas, I do not have Stephan's strength to shove her off the end of a pier.

And, since you asked, my soon-to-be Goddaughter was born on the 4th of July (isn't there a song like that?)! She weighed 8lbs... something and was a few inches long, or so, I wasn't paying attention. I was just SO happy that everyone was healthy, kicking, yelling, eating, and very happy. We're off to Ohio next week (can you believe it?) for the baptism.

No comments: