Thursday, January 1, 2009

Oh yeah, Happy New Year!

I really hate it when people make "New Year's Resolutions" because that generally mean an entire nation of people vows to spend January 1st (a day I'm particularly fond of) dieting, exercising, feeling guilty, and buying clothing made of spandex. I never make New Years Resolutions. I actually go out of my way to Resolve to do things on almost every other day of the year except today. I like to take 1/1 off.

But I know a lot of people are really into revising life goals, using their bathroom scale, checking in with their Wii Fit, testing out that Match.com guarantee today, so I'm posting the following for you. I love the cat and my favorite line is, "Tell all your friends your goals. They will help shame you into following through."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like 1/1 because it is someone's Birthday and I like calling her very early on the first and wishing her a very Happy Birthday!

... said...

You posted this comment 3 times.... impatient with the internet? Good thing I screen these things!