Thursday, March 1, 2012

Should maybe sing this post?

Last week I had a great Healing Touch session. We worked a lot with the throat chakra. I think I already wrote that the throat chakra deals with communicating your Self to the world. I've had some good runs since then too. But also, I've been crazy. Like, on a scale of 1-10, where 10 is, "Where is the padded room?" and 1 is, "What? Somebody's throwing things? What's wrong?" I'm pretty much at an 8. I came home from work the other night in tears because someone didn't want to hang out with me.

10 minutes later I was laughing uncontrollably at a commercial online. I've had angry outbursts, frustrating times, emotional breakdowns, amazing uplifting moments of clarity and joy. And that's just in one week, usually all within an hour or two.

It's like someone took a cap off of a bottle of emotions and they're just pouring out willy nilly. You know, because I'm usually so stable. (Can I insert a rolling-eye smiley face here?) I specifically did NOT run this afternoon because I just didn't have the stamina to have another epiphany today. I just wanted to cook dinner, watch a movie, and wash dishes. So that's what I did.

One suggestion for healing the 5th chakra is to hum, sing, or vocalize more often. I'm not sure how that's going to work.

No comments: