Sunday, January 20, 2008

Aw Jeeze!

As if I needed something else to capture my short internet attention span, my brother and his gf directed me to Yelp. It's a website where you can post reviews of restaurants, live shows, bars, doctors, plumbers, mortgage companies, etc. etc. If there's a business listing for it, you can review it.

So, I start small and review The Plevna Bar. Then I remember that I ate lunch at Getim Here that afternoon. Sure enough, I'm slowly filling in my opinion on all things Baker and Plevna. I even added Anjali, LLC, the business I started to run my massage company through. Check it out- it's a fun time. I LOVE reading what other people think of my favorite places to eat.

And be sure to check out Jim G. and Colleen C. from Chicago. They're the bestest.

[End of shameless plug for my brother's girlfriend's new employers]

No comments: