Monday, January 7, 2008

What we're doing now...

I don't even really know what day it is. As soon as the water problem was discovered Stephan got called in to work the night shift for two nights in a row. It feels like living backwards. Instead of picking him up from work at 6pm, I dropped him off, and instead of dropping him off at 6am, I'll be picking him up. He tells me the water thing got fixed. I'm taking his word for it.

Health-wise, we're doing much better after two days of bed-rest. We rented 8 movies and read River of Doubt about Theodore Roosevelt's trip down the river of the same name in Brazil. We've got one more day of antibiotic, but it's such a relief to actually breath through my nose again. We feel very lucky that it's not lingering too long.

In other news, more professional than anything else, I finally got the letter in the mail that tells me my application to be a Certified Healing Touch Practitioner has passed! This represents about 3 years of work, a LOT of paperwork, LOTS of research, and a fair amount of harrowing self-development. To find out more about this type of bodywork, check out the Healing Touch Program's website, and their cool new video (scroll down to see it using QuickTime).

The computer problem is on it's way to being solved thanks to some amazing friends. However, I'm still missing a lot of email addresses that were stored on the laptop. If you haven't heard from me in a while, use the yahoo.com account in the profile to get a hold of me. Stephanie H. and Kristen D. please email me so I can talk to you!!

No comments: