Thursday, August 16, 2012

Worlds Colliding

Zombie. Time. People. Zombies.

Do you have an iPhone? Or an Android phone? Yes? DOWNLOAD THIS APP. NOW!!!!

I thought that running to a story line would just be fun. This is more than fun. I don't want to give anything away if you're actually going to do this. But the first 30 minute Mission this morning got me emotionally involved in a story while I was running. This is way better than listening to Water for Elephants on long runs. And way WAY better than jumping over baby rattle snakes.

The voice actors are amazing. The timing of the information and story is perfect. They told me they were raising the gates to let me in and I literally ducked. There's something about the physiological position your brain is in while you're running that makes this story so truly believable. When they told me a female zombie was behind me, the Lizard Brain believed it. And I ran.

I ran so far away....

No no. I just mostly ran faster. And longer- because I didn't want to quit before I completed the mission. And I seriously can't wait to get out there again.

Summary: best $7.99 I've ever spent for my health.

No comments: