Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend


I've heard that a lot of people are foregoing travel this weekend because of the high gas prices. The same seems to be true out here as well. Although we were about $0.20 cheaper than the national average last week (Cash price, not credit... have I ever written about the 5 cent difference between buying gas with cash versus a credit card?) I have no idea what gas costs this week.

Why? Because with all of the crayzee increases lately, the gas stations took down their price per gallon signs here. Well, the signs are up, but they haven't posted the prices all week.

I'm assuming this isn't a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I presume the 'nurse' thing refers to the limp right wrist, not the SPECTACULAR afro-delic top, which frankly if there was a '40 miles' gift shop selling them, I'd buy one. XXL, please