Sunday, April 15, 2007

At least it wasn't Whisky

Matt (of Matt and Kayle) made amazing steaks last night, and we took some home to eat tonight for dinner. As I was cleaning the kitchen and yelling at Stephan for not eating the califlower, I turned to see him bending over, breathing on the dogs, as they sniffed upwards with drooling mouths.

"What are you doing?"
"WHAT?! I'm not giving them any!"
"You're making them smell your meat-air."

He looked up with a childish grin, mouth full of steak. The dogs turned to look at me too. All three sets of eyes wondering what was wrong with this little indulgance.

"That's it!" I stormed toward the computer.

"You're a snitch. You used to snitch on your brother to your parents and now you're snitching on me to the internet."

"You started it."

"The internet doesn't care who started it."

2 comments:

Jim Gavula said...

If only I had a nickle for everytime I made someone smell my "meat-air"...

you two are some of the craziest people ever...and thank you for keeping me so entertained. the pool business just wouldn't be the same without stories like this one!

Miss ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

James,
I think it is your 'Dairy-air' they have been smelling....HA!