Thursday, April 26, 2007

KC

Sitting here, I'm trying to type something coherent about work, and how well it's going for both Stephan and me. Something about being very grateful to Fallon Medical Complex for all their support- how successful my participation in their Health Fair was on Wednesday- that I'm seeing at least 3 people per day when I'm over there doing massage, and that I'm just amazed at how well-received my practice is in the Baker/Plevna community.

Unfortunately, none of that is really well-written. There's a dog here, a friend's dog, who is whining. He has severe emotional problems, which we really thought could be mitigated by letting him spend the night at our house while his owner is out of town. Actually, he won't stop crying. He's very cute, with big brown SAD eyes. But he won't shut up. We've considered helping him relax using our last beer... but it's really good beer, and Stephan is telling me that my rum would be a better choice. I'm not quite sure what we're going to do about this. We may just isolate him in the study for the night, or... we'll be putting the phrase, "Hair of the dog" to the test. Mythbusters, we've got one for you!!

No comments: