Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Fire

Me: Stephan, tell me about the fire so I can blog about it.
Him: It was a glorified camp fire. I told you about it in the car. Do you really want to hear about me singe-ing off my unibrow again? The only thing about it was that it happened from 2-4 in the morning.

Me: So how was the fire?
Him: Great. Nobody died, but I forgot my s'mores.
Me: Seriously, people want to know what you did at the fire.
Him: [sighing] Okay. We broke apart the hay bale so it would burn while we made sure the fire didn't spread to the surrounding field. When things get dry it'll really get... interesting. That's all I have to say about that.

He's safe. That's all I really care about. We're in Billings tonight and tomorrow waiting to see what the doctor says about my impending operation. Check back for updates!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

But was it as hot as our iowa fire last fall? Does Plevna ever use idiculously cheap Wine to put fires out?