Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Photos are here!


I know, I know, this isn't a blog about our wedding, but l just wanted to let people know how and where to find photos of the various events...

RJ has posted photos of the actual ceremony here, but you'll need passwords and gallery names. The gallery name is koruba, and the password is WILLOWSPRINGS, and please oh please don't make me regret posting all that information. Please only use the information for good.

Lauren has photos of the BBQ party here at Snapfish. She's a professional photographer, and she specializes in pet photography. Check out her website here. Email me for her phone number.

We also have a few versions of the wedding ceremony on DVD, but I haven't figured out how to get that online yet. I may post our vows, since people were so interested in them.

In other non-Montana news, the doctor's visit went really well, and we have a surgery date of July 3rd- Stephan's birthday. They're going to keep me overnight just to make sure things are good. Since it's a 4 hour drive out there, they'd rather have me close by for a few hours. Thanks for all the calls and emails! I promise more about Montana and what's it's like to bale hay later.

No comments: