Monday, September 10, 2007

Return your foreskin to it's proper position.....

Me: I can't write a blog with this title.

Him: Why not?

Me: It's x-rated.

Him: No it's not. It's biology.

Me: I can't have 'foreskin' in the title.

Him: Anyway...

Me: What was I going to blog about? I forget. Oh yeah...

[5 minutes ago, out of the blue]

Him: FYI- if we ever have a little boy, he's getting circumsized.

Me: WTF?!

Him: The other day at work I saw what happens when you don't return the foreskin to it's proper position. And when our boy is old and someone has to wipe his butt, at least he won't have that problem.

Me: Where's the computer?? I need to type something.

**Stephan would like me to point out that, in his defense, we are watching a movie where a male child gets baptized and he thinks it flowed nicely to the story about work.

2 comments:

Jim Gavula said...

My comment, officially....

I have no comment.

... said...

Addendum

Baby: [crying hysterically]

Him: Oh, you're just jealous that I don't have to retract my foreskin to pee.