Sunday, February 11, 2007

Baker: Day 11



Could YOU say 'no' to that face? I have a hard time.

Really, I have no new news today. We slept late, stopped at the grocery store, came back and watched some TV. Stephan is working tonight, his first experience with the overnight shift. He's still loving this new job.

There are things I haven't written about yet- mostly about how much we miss our family, how hard it is to still feel like we're on vacation instead of in the middle of relocating, how weird it is to still have everything in boxes, to live with people, in their basement, for two weeks. And it's so weird for me to not be working. Like Matt said today, "It's a great day to be unemployed." Neither of us is used to living like this yet. And, really, we're ready to move on. But it's not time yet.

I feel lazy. But Stephan keeps saying this is what relaxation is. The dogs are good at it. I should spend more time with them.

No comments: