Thursday, February 15, 2007

FAQ: How do I comment on your site?




So look at the bottom of this post, you should see that first set of information: Click where it tells you how many comments have been made to this post. That should show you all the comments, and look like the second picture up there. Type some stuff that's funny or nice, and select "Other" (I'm figuring that if you have to ask this question, you don't already have a BLOG identity, and I HATE anonymous comments, so just click "Other"). Hit, "Publish your comments" and it should pause for a moment, then tell you that you've commented!

Practice this now, I'll delete this post later so no one can see what sillyness we've all been up to.

Go ahead, post. I won't tell anyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Let's see if I've gotten it! I thought that I had to open an account to post comments.
xxMom

... said...

Good Job Mom!!!!

Make sure you put your name in there somewhere. I get really paranoid about 'anonymous' comments, and tend to delete them.