Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Overheard: In the Car




Often, when I see photos of Stephan in Bolivia, Africa, Alaska, or Haiti, I wish I could have been with him to be a part of the wild and crazy adventure. He looks so exotic in all those photos, with long hair, messy hair, gaunt features, etc. But the other day while we were driving out to Plevna, I turned to him and said, "You know, we don't have funny hair cuts, but moving to Montana with no place to live for 4 weeks is kind of an adventure, huh?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

And he said, "You don't think you have a funny haircut?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love you both and miss you! You both are so funny! You make me laugh so much!

... said...

Hey, Anonymous, thanks! We don't mean to be funny, but sometimes life puts you in a place where all you can do is keep laughing. Thanks for posting- let me know who you are!!

Anna

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry...It's just me, Melanie.

Anonymous said...

You have very nice hair, Anna! Your head is a little misshaped in the back but it's not your fault - it's the OB who used forcepts to help you during birth. But your hair is just great and thick and shiny.
xxMom