Monday, February 12, 2007

Last man standing


This is Stephan making a guest appearance on the blog because everyone else in our house has fallen victim to a belly bug. As Matt. Kayle, Anna, and the kids have spent the last three days praying to the porcelain alter, I have been enjoying all the yummy food that the fridge holds. I wouldn't want any of it to spoil! Anyways, I am actually just waiting my turn and enjoying tasting my food only once.
Lets see, all the news that's fit to print...
I have an in service training tomorow that doesn't start until 8A, so I get to sleep in from my normal starting time (5:45A). We found out today that if all goes well, we'll close on April 1st on the little house in Plevna. So that's cool. We'll be neighbors with the chief of the volunteer fire fighters, so I'll give that a whirl before too long. Also, Anna and I have been invited to catsrate and brand cattle this May. Should be interesting. I hope Anna doesn't mistake me for a bull! Anyways, we got about 5 more inches of snow today and the temp is hovering around 5F.
That is a snapshot.

No comments: